I don’t like Halloween and I explained why on my last post. But I know some of you love the festival so I figure I still need to take care of those of you.
If you love Halloween, you might want to check out these amazing cat theme Halloween products that I discovered browsing on the internet.
The artwork of Psycho Cat Collection by Jeff Haynie is so beautiful. They come in hoodies, shower curtain, necklace and many more. It’s ‘Halloween cat’, but not cliche kind if you know what I mean. It’s very creative. I like it.
On Etsy, there are a few lovely things I spotted too.
If shopping is not your thing, then maybe you would love to do some Halloween cat theme cooking?
Check out Genius Kitchen for Black Cat Cookies Recipe.
READY IN: 20mins
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup baking cocoa
3 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 1⁄2 cups flour
red hot red cinnamon candies
1. Blend butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, cocoa, and vanilla in mixing bowl.
2. Mix until smooth.
3. Add in baking powder, baking soda and flour. Blend until combined.
4. Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet. Flatten each cookie ball with a glass.
5. With your fingers pinch the top of each cookie to form into ears.
6. Add whiskers by press the a fork into each side of the cookie “face.”
7. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
8. Take out of oven and press in 2 candy corn eyes and a red hot cinnamon candy for a nose.
Play safe and happy Halloween!
(I still hate Halloween but I know some of you really enjoy it…so enjoy!)